Senior Billing Analyst - Children's Medical Center - Dallas, TX

lizl

Contributor
Best answers
Job ID: 31136
Description:
Position Summary
Identify billing risk areas and formulate auditing/monitoring plans and approach to monitor controls and compliance in these identified risk areas. Plans and conducts annual clinical department billing compliance audits by selecting a statistically valid sample of claims, collecting documents, analyzing standards, and and reviewing charts to claims. Ensures statistical selections are validated and audit tally sheets are accurate. Analyze billing compliance audit findings, summarize and write reports, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations for management. Coordinate with Compliance Manager, hospital department personnel, and other entity leadership to communicate and present findings.
This position will also assist in implementing action plans in response to billing audit findings. Assist with development and deployment of education needed to address billing audit findings. Assist with review, follow-up and resolution of various billing compliance inquiries. Stay abreast of regulatory changes that impact Medicaid and Medicare billing. Participate in response and education needed as a result of such changes.
Qualifications
? Bachelor's degree in healthcare, finance, accounting, or related major required.
? A minimum of five years experience in hospital-based medical billing or chart auditing required.
? Prior experience in auditing/monitoring of medical records for proper documentation and billing compliance required.
? Knowledge and application of clinical charge collection, charge input, pricing, and billing processes reuired.
? Coding related certification (CPC or similar) preferred.
Details
Position Recruiter Lisa Thurmon

dcappso

New
Best answers

Job ID: 31136
Description:
Position Summary
Identify billing risk areas and formulate auditing/monitoring plans and approach to monitor controls and compliance in these identified risk areas. Plans and conducts annual clinical department billing compliance audits by selecting a statistically valid sample of claims, collecting documents, analyzing standards, and and reviewing charts to claims. Ensures statistical selections are validated and audit tally sheets are accurate. Analyze billing compliance audit findings, summarize and write reports, draw conclusions and formulate recommendations for management. Coordinate with Compliance Manager, hospital department personnel, and other entity leadership to communicate and present findings.
This position will also assist in implementing action plans in response to billing audit findings. Assist with development and deployment of education needed to address billing audit findings. Assist with review, follow-up and resolution of various billing compliance inquiries. Stay abreast of regulatory changes that impact Medicaid and Medicare billing. Participate in response and education needed as a result of such changes.
Qualifications
? Bachelor's degree in healthcare, finance, accounting, or related major required.
? A minimum of five years experience in hospital-based medical billing or chart auditing required.
? Prior experience in auditing/monitoring of medical records for proper documentation and billing compliance required.
? Knowledge and application of clinical charge collection, charge input, pricing, and billing processes reuired.
? Coding related certification (CPC or similar) preferred.
Details
Position Recruiter Lisa Thurmon

dcappso

New
Best answers
I have 3 1/2 yrs exp in hospital billing. I have my COC,CPC,CRC with the AAPC.My AAPC# is 01304083.I'm currently looking for full-time employment and I can start immediately. My email address is dcappso@yahoo.com.. I would very much like to setup an interview at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

David Capps
214-475-9566

Attachments