SLC Area Psychiatric Medical Coding- Get Your "A" Off Your Cert with Experience

rogue1217

New
Best answers
Hello there,
I am in need of a medical coder who will also work as a clerk. My amazing staff started here a year and a half ago and now after she has her experience and the "A" removed from her certification she was able to quickly find a medical coding job that works from home and pays amazing.
If you are a new coder with a CPC-A and want the experience to remove the A message me.
I only have one position available, the position consists of coding, clerical work, assembly of paper records, and processing ROIs. It is a great opportunity to get some experience in the coding world.
Thanks
-Annie Weber CPC- RHIT DHIM

Best answers
Hello there,
I am in need of a medical coder who will also work as a clerk. My amazing staff started here a year and a half ago and now after she has her experience and the "A" removed from her certification she was able to quickly find a medical coding job that works from home and pays amazing.
If you are a new coder with a CPC-A and want the experience to remove the A message me.
I only have one position available, the position consists of coding, clerical work, assembly of paper records, and processing ROIs. It is a great opportunity to get some experience in the coding world.
Thanks
-Annie Weber CPC- RHIT DHIM
Hello,

I am interested! I’m a CPC-A and need to gain experience. Is this position remote or on site? You can contact me at +19803493608 or at djwolfe22615@gmail.com. I’m ready to work and have my resume available to email.

thanks,
Destiny Wolfe, CPC-A