Wiki Toe ?..please help!

Best answers
Can someone please give their advice on this case as I'd like to make sure I'm capturing all charges. 1. Medial capsular reefing MP joint left 3rd toe 2. Lateral capsular release, MP joint, left 3rd toe. 3. Extensor digitorum longus lengthening left 3rd toe.
Dissection carried down to extensor hood and tendon. Extensor digitorum longus tendon found to be pulling laterally and dorsally, creating deformity combined with scarring of incision and rupture of medial band of Girdlestone reconstruction. The medial band was not repairable due to the length of time since the rupture. Therefore, the dorsal capsule was excised of the MP joint. The lateral capsule was released. The medial capsule was reefed and shortened with 3-0 Ethibond and extensor digitorum longus was lengthened in Z-fashion)
Also, does anyone know of a Coding Scenario for Feet book? I know there is one for the Spine, but I'd love to get one for the feet!

feet book

I use Ingenix 2009 coding companion for Podiatry all the time. It doesn't have any scenerios in it but the descriptions are great.