• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Two-sided book stand

mmelcam

Expert
Best answers
Does anyone know where to find a two-sided book stand that is like a lazy-suzan that you can have both her CPT and ICD-9-CM books on and could spin it around to switch from book to book. I had one a long time ago when I work for a previous company but can't find it anymore.

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Does anyone know where to find a two-sided book stand that is like a lazy-suzan that you can have both her CPT and ICD-9-CM books on and could spin it around to switch from book to book. I had one a long time ago when I work for a previous company but can't find it anymore.
This is so funny... I was out this evening looking for one of these things I haven't found it yet, but I can remember somewhere on-line was selling them, thats how I know they exist but I'm not sure where, I'm gonna check aapc website to see if it was them... If and when I find it I'll share the info.

Thanks

Monika Liddle

Expert
Best answers
The company used to be a vendor at the AAPC conferences. You were able to purchase them and they raffled some of them off. I don't remember the name of the company though.

Monika

rthames052006

True Blue
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Wow, I would love one of these as well ! if anyone finds one let us all know.
I was unable to locate a 2-sided bookstand but I did find something to atleast hold one of my books, as I use my ICD 9 more frequently than the cpt.

Leslie Johnson actually found the website, she has a two sided one but all I saw on the site was 1 sided.

http://www.nextag.com/Fellowes-BookLift-Copyholder-55404945/prices-html

I just ordered one. Also I emailed aapc because I found one of my OLD coding edge and it was in there I originally saw it, but when I got a reply from aapc I was told that they "never sold them" oh well.

dmszymanski1@aol.com

Contributor
Best answers
two sided book stand that swivels

I make them. contact dmszymanski1@aol.com or call 352-346-7557

mdm58

Networker
Best answers
double sided book holder

I am also looking for a double sided book holder that one that used to be in the AAPC magazine.
If anyone knows where I can get one. Please contact me @ mmunsey@mc.utmck.edu Thanks