• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Uterine Reconstruction after Removal of a Large Fibroid

malynch

Best answers
I'm looking for a code for Uterine Reconstruction - (not for ruptured uterus and/or anomaly present from birth). My doc is going to perform a Laparotomy to remove the LARGE fibroid and has noted he will be performing "Uterine Reconstruction".

Thanks in advance for your assistance with this matter.

TaylorF

Best answers
Uterine Reconstruction

Hi, I know this is an old post.
But did you ever get a code for Uterine Reconstruction? I have been running into the same question. And really have no idea what code to use other than an unlisted code.
Thanks