2013 AMA CPT® Professional Edition Book
Official AMA code book with codes, descriptions, and their guidelines for use
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
Out of Stock
This book can be used for AAPC certification exams.
2013 CPT® Errata
2013 CPT® Professional Edition
Contains the official 2013 CPT® coding rules and guidelines
as well as hundreds of code, guideline and text changes. CPT® code book will help correctly
interpret and report medical procedures and services.
CPT® books are now shipping.
Compare Features: AMA CPT® vs AAPC CPT®
2013 CPT® Changes
- 186 new codes
- 119 deleted codes
- 263 revised codes
- 18 revised CPT® modifiers
- 150 updated guidelines
- More than 700 changes overall
Covers hundreds of code, guideline, and text changes and offers the following:
- Improved! A revised, enhanced and expanded index—expands the pathology and laboratory entries to include analytes and eliminates redundancy making it clearer and quicker to search for codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym, or abbreviation
- New! Background information on the evolution of molecular pathology—delivers a concise explanation behind the rapid expansion occurring in the molecular pathology section of the code set so you can better apply the codes within this growing subsection
- More! Anatomical and procedural illustrations for cardiac coding—help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the specified anatomy and procedures
- New! Appendix of multianalyte assays with algorithimic analyses—provides you an administrative code set of single-sourced (laboratory or manufacturer) tests
- The revision of 18 CPT modifiers—reflects the standardization of provider terminology
- The addition of more than 4,600 new citations—completes a 12-month initiative to ensure that citations for past editions of CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology are comprehensive
- The addition of more than 200 new cross references—reflects the standardization of provider terminology
- Coding tips throughout each section—improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Section-specific table of contents—helps users navigate more effectively through each section's codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions—provide a quick reference to 2013 changes
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association