$99.95 Save: $89.95 (90%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
2016 HCPCS Level II Expert Codebook
Do you report durable medical equipment (DME), chemotherapy injections, Medicare services, dental codes, PQRS, ambulance, or other medical services and supplies? If you do, you will need the HCPCS Level II coding book. Using the most up-to-date information is necessary to complying with HIPAA, reducing denied claims, and receiving prompt payments. Get your maximum reimbursement.
These special codes for medical supplies, injectables, etc. are often overlooked or used improperly. AAPC's 2016 HCPCS Level II codebook is a cost-effective and efficient way to ensure your practice is getting paid for these items without having to re-file. This book is more than just a listing of codes; it includes rules for code usage, tips on code selection, and other helpful features. This expert edition book details all the supplementary codes required by CMS for supplies and services not listed in the CPT®.
Key features and Benefits:
- New! Expanded Index - Locate the right codes easier with tons of new index entries.
- New! More Brand Name Drugs in Table of Drugs - Find new drugs by generic and brand name to help ease drug coding.
- New! Modifiers Easier to Find and Use - Discover how we’ve made modifiers easier to find and append, including ambulance, AMA’s CPT®, and others.
- New! Additional Information for Each Chapter - Learn more about the codes and their use in each chapter.
- Comprehensive Code Updates - Review all the new, changed, deleted, and long-standing codes and modifiers for 2016.
- Dental D Codes - Use the same book for all HCPCS Level II code sections, including the ADA’s official dental D codes.
- PQRS Icons - Recognize potential for Medicare quality reporting bonus payments with icons denoting which HCPCS Level II codes fall under the Physician Quality Reporting System.
- APC Status Indicators and ASC Designation Symbols - Determine which codes are payable under OPPS, which codes enable billing using ASC groupings, and how to accurately use each to help ensure appropriate billing and reimbursement.
- DMEPOS Icon - Distinguish codes paid under the DMEPOS fee schedule to improve efficiency when coding for supplies that should be submitted under the system to durable medical payers.
- In-depth Illustrations - Enhance your coding process and accuracy for supplies and services with detailed visual references.
- AHA Coding Clinic for HCPCS References - Receive added support with articles on difficult-to-code HCPCS Level II codes or sections.
- Color-coded Bars and Icons - Spot important information to help reduce inaccurate and denied claims with informative flags signaling Pub. 100 references, age and sex edits, quantity alerts, new/deleted/revised code changes, and government coverage and rules for each code.
- User-friendly Appendixes - Navigate additional information easily with structured references and excerpts.
- Spiral Binding - Enjoy a book that lays flat for easy-to-use coding and durability.