$99.95 Save: $30.00 (30%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
Note: This book CAN NOT be used for AAPC certification exams.
Make your coding easier and more accurate with the Procedure Desk Reference
This is the procedural coding book for coders who roll their sleeves up.
This procedural coding book contains AMA's CPT® codes paired with Medicare fee schedule rules and payment guidelines. It is designed for a coder's daily work—not the classroom or AAPC's credentialing exams. Physician practices, outpatient hospitals, and ASCs will benefit from this single, easy-to-navigate resource that arranges codes in a design known to speed coding, billing, and reimbursement. You'll also find a comprehensive listing of annual code additions/changes/deletions/reinstatements in the appendix, new code icons and notes, plus reimbursement information and mid-year changes.
Key Features and Benefits
- Official 2016 AMA CPT® Codes and Nomenclature - Find all current CPT® codes and their descriptions.
- New! Official Medicare Information - Properly interpret Medicare national rules with these helpful guidelines.
- New! Notes to Determine Which Codes Should be Reported in Conjunction - Find the codes associated with the one you’re reporting.
- New! All the Modifiers - Get all the HCPCS Level I and II modifiers needed to code for Medicare.
- Facility and Non-facility RVUs and Global Follow-up Days - Accurately report to Medicare with guidance from the Medicare Fee Schedule.
- Anatomical Illustrations - View color plates at the beginning of the book for anatomical references.
- Code-specific Definitions, Rules, and References - Review comprehensive information to assist with accurate coding and speedy reimbursement.
- Contents Page - Reference this easy-to-navigate tool to find the sections you're looking for.
- CPT® Assistant Citations - Locate AMA guidance as published in the CPT® Assistant using citations with each referenced code.
- Extensive User-friendly Index - Find codes in a flash with the most accurate and expansive index of any CPT® coding resource, with terms listed in a variety of ways.
- Headings with Detailed Subheadings - Pinpoint CPT® codes quicker.
- Helpful Illustrations - View detailed illustrations and photographs throughout to help you understand the procedures and body parts in each section.
- Medicare Coverage Rules with Icons and Pub. 100 References - Understand which policies apply to CPT® codes prior to claim submission with icons and references for each rule, plus a copy of the applicable policy in the appendix.
- Modifier Icons - Apply modifiers correctly with quick icon identification with the CPT® code.
- PQRS Icons and Appendix - Link codes and their associated quality measure for reporting to Medicare.
- Pub. 100s and National Coverage Determinations (NCDs) - Access new information that affects coding, including better identification of the national coverage manual.
- Spiral Binding - Enjoy a book that lays flat for easy-to-use coding and durability
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association
Note: This book is not the official AMA CPT® book and CANNOT be used for AAPC certification exams.