$111.25 Save: $31.30 (28%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
with Z Codes
Over 2700 code changes for 2017!
This is the only ICD-10-CM book designed for coders by coders. It includes everything an outpatient or inpatient coder needs to code diagnoses to the highest level of specificity!
It’s time to update your ICD-10-CM book. Not only are there over 2,600 new, changed, and deleted codes and their descriptions, but new features make this ICD-10-CM the one you want on your desk. Ideal for coding, auditing, and compliance in the provider’s office or facility, this ICD-10-CM was also developed for coding students. This book is AAPC’s preferred ICD-10 for credentialing exams. Enjoy AAPC’s official version, widely hailed for its ease of use, features, accuracy, and affordability.
In addition to the entire ICD-10-CM code set, AAPC’s book includes:
NEW FOR ALL CODERS in 2017!
- Light reflective paper to reduce glare that can strain eyes
- New Color Coding in the Index to speed lookup time and accuracy
- Intuitive visual alerts to highlight code groupings and the distinctions between code choices.
- Appendix with Z codes for long term use of drugs.
- Symbols/alerts with Z codes that can be used as primary Dx.
NEW FOR HOSPITAL CODERS!
- Intuitive visual alerts complications and comorbidities CC or major complications and comorbidities MCC
- Significant code changes – 1,974 new, 311 deleted, and 425 revised codes
- MCC and CC information – Facility information makes this outpatient/inpatient volume unique.
- Complete Official ICD-10-CM - View all 21 chapters, from infectious and parasitic diseases to injuries, including external causes and reasons for visit.
- Complete Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines - Understand the guidelines, which are key to using this elegant code set properly.
- Chapter Specific Guidelines – Guidelines pertaining to each chapter in that chapter.
- Facility Icons – MCC, CC, and other icons needed for facility coding.
- Color-coding - Navigate this large code set easier with color-coding.
- Logical Icons for Coding- Logical symbols in code descriptions.
- Gender icons
- Age icons
- Primary diagnosis indicators
- Manifestation codes
- Color Illustrations - Code accurately with detailed color illustrations featuring essential anatomy and terminology.
- Extension Symbols - Differentiate codes by encounter, recovery stage, or laterality with these extension symbols.
- Intuitive Features and Format - Ease into the new classification system using intuitive visual alerts to highlight code groupings and the distinctions between code choices. Plus, added features make finding specific sections easier.
- Official index - Steer through the new coding system with the official index to the tabular section and index to the external causes.
- Spiral Binding - Enjoy a book that lays flat for easy-to-use coding and durability.