|Employer:||Heaton Eye Associates
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
Seeking an Exceptional A/R Insurance Specialist | Heaton Eye Associates | Full-Time | Monday-Friday
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL A/R Insurance Specialist who takes pride in their work, loves to be of servitude to others, a great TEAM player, and an open-growth mindset. Our main practice is located in the beautiful Rose Capital of America-Tyler, Texas. We maintain an EXCEPTIONAL level of customer service to patients, vendors, and fellow TEAM members. If you’re looking for a career where you’re given the opportunity to grow, serve others, and work with an amazing TEAM- this is the career for you. Below is a general idea of what to expect:
- Claims Pending/Insurance. Work all tasks related to claims over 45 days.
- Denials & Appeals for Commercial, State Agency and Worker’s
- Compensation. Work all denied claims and any appeals.
- Check Status of Claims. Use all measures available to check status of claims.
- Form Completion. Complete and process any paperwork for Commercial, State Agency and Worker’s Compensation Claims..
- Insurance Over-payments. Work insurance over-payments; investigate and request refunds from commercial, State Agency and Worker’s Compensation.
- Extraordinary Customer Service and Team Member Relations – REQUIRED!
- Willingness to grow
- Driven, responsible, take ownership of the position
- Kind, compassionate, servant’s heart
- Professional appearance
- Computer skills
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- Monday – Friday
- Hourly salary (DOE)
- Affordable Health and Dental
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Potential for bonuses