|Type:||FULL TIME, OTHER
|Location:||2211 Lomas Blvd. NE Albuquerque 87106, NM, US
UNM Hospital, home
to the state’s only Level I trauma center, is dedicated to delivering more for New
Mexicans and their families. We are a teaching hospital, providing the very
latest in medical and surgical innovations. We provide specialized tertiary and
quaternary care not found anywhere else in the state. We are highly motivated
professionals who are always looking to learn and grow. Find the collaboration,
support, and autonomy you need to excel, and come join our team of heroes in caring
for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
- Provide support for clinical compliance program.
- Assist in developing compliance audit plans and monitor clinical
component practices to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Assist with compliance training program.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
- Medical anatomy, terminology, ICD 9 & ICD 10 and CPT/HCPCS
medical coding, comprehensive knowledge of current and developing issues
and trends in compliance, medical coding and auditing procedures
- 2 years directly related experience
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor Certification or certificate
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in State of New Mexico or as allowed
by reciprocal agreement by State of New Mexico
Albuquerque is a culturally
diverse and welcoming city with over 320 days of sunshine a year, where you will
find a variety of artistic and cultural events, including the annual International
Hot Air Balloon Fiesta; and seasonal recreational activities in nearby Sandia
Mountains. Within a short drive you can experience historical Santa Fe and