|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:|| Portland 97209, OR, US
ZoomCare is seeking an experienced Billing Specialist to join our growing team in Portland, Oregon!
Are you an experienced medical biller who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment? If yes, ZoomCare could be right for you. We’re looking for Medical Billing Specialists with strong attention to detail and 1+ year of experience in primary care or specialty medicine. You would be managing accounts receivable, researching and resolving insurance claims, and working with a strong team focused on providing top-notch customer service.
What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor's office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break? When you join the ZoomCare team, you'll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn 'what if' into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That's twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.Some Highlights
- Perfect your existing billing skills and build new ones in a highly supportive environment designed for learning and personal growth
- Manage a high-volume of accounts receivable for major insurance companies where you’ll research and resolve claim issues
- Grow with a fast-paced company that is determined to change how healthcare is delivered
- Utilize your excellent customer service skills and act as the point person for customer interactions regarding billing
- 1+ year of relevant billing experience
- ICD and CPT coding knowledge
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Technically savvy with the desire to learn new software
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- In person - no remote working options
- Exciting benefits package including: Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off & Parental Leave, and additional benefits and rewards.