|Employer:||Suncoast Center Inc.
|Type:||FULL TIME, OTHER
|Skills:||Behavioral Healthcare Billing,Coding,Excellent Computer Skills & Knowledge
|Preferred Certifications:||Coding Certificate
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||4024 Central Avenue St Petersburg 33711, FL, US
Education: High School Diploma required.
Two-year degree in Medical Billing, HIM, and/or Coding Certification is highly
preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Experience: Three years’
experience, working Medicare, Medicaid and third party outpatient insurance claims
and denials utilizing an EHR; or in lieu a two year degree in Medical Billing, HIM,
or a Billing/Coding certification with 2 years’ experience. Must possess Knowledge
of ICD-10CM, CPT and HCPCS. Prefer experience in Behavioral Health Billing.
least three years of outpatient professional medical revenue cycle and coding
experience, behavioral health billing preferred.
- Responsible for working EOBs and Remittance Advice for Medicaid, Medicare,
commercial, and managed care insurance.
- Must be able to upload electronic
claims, process error reports, as well as correct, appeal, and rebill outstanding
- Obtain and input patient demographic data into the
appropriate systems accurately.
- Ability to work with agency EHR reports to
identify service corrections that impede billing.
- Manage billing hotline and
client statements and adjust client ledgers when warranted.
- Able to take direction from management.
- Able to maximize ability to work denials and rebill services, as appropriate.
- Seeking a self-starter that understands billing cycle and can work independently in a multi-task environment.
Level II background screen and drug test required in compliance with Florida standards.