|Employer:||Your Hearing Network
|Job Location:||Partial Remote
|Location:|| Somerset 08873, NJ, US
Your Hearing Network is an experienced hearing bene?t administrator that partners with health plans, unions, employer groups and affinity programs to provide quality hearing care. We manage the delivery of hearing products and services with an emphasis on easy access, superior customer service, and state-of-the-art hearing technology. Our mission is to provide services to promote healthy hearing, which will lead to better overall health and wellness.
We’re looking for a resourceful team player with versatility and adaptability that can make a difference on our growing Billing Team. This position will report directly to the Billing Supervisor and be responsible for overseeing the day to day functions of the Medical Billing Team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an organization whose brands and partners are making a difference in people’s lives every day in an environment where hard work and achievement are recognized and rewarded.
This position requires a seasoned billing professional, an effective communicator and someone that has had at least 5 direct reports. We are looking for a visible, hands-on leader who retains a professional demeanor at all times and has the ability to make thoughtful decisions. The position requires a team builder/unifier who has the proven ability to engage with the staff in a collaborative and supportive manner – a positive role model, a trainer and a coach.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a thriving long standing company. You’ll have the opportunity to support the implementation of policies, procedures and systems. The person in this role needs to be motivated and have a desire to advance their career through learning from some of the industry's best, while showcasing your customer service skills.
- Oversees the day-to-day functions of the Medical Billing Team which consists of monitoring staff, charge review, account receivable matrix, responding to provider inquiries, claims submission and tracking
- Review and update existing standards, policies and processes to create an environment of continuous improvement in order to promote more effective collection of the company’s accounts receivable
- Ensure standards are met and policies carried out to maximize billing and collections efforts in support of the company’s growth
- Assist Billing Supervisor in preparing and administering a team quality assurance program including quantitative performance measurements
- Implement and adhere to policies, procedures and systems for proper coding and quality assurance
- Prepares and submits reports to management weekly, monthly and upon request
- Determines staff level and coordinates with Billing Supervisor appropriately to meet work volume demands
- Reports all staffing deficiencies and disciplinary issues to Billing Supervisor by providing all documentation to ensure proper review and action
- Provides leadership and motivation by addressing clear expectations, communicates specific performance feedback to the Billing Supervisor to ensure timely and thorough performance reviews using internal measurement/monitoring standards
- Communicates coaching needs for staff who failed to perform and deliver the prescribed and committed level of performance output and standards to the Billing Supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. At least 3 years of experience as a medical billing department supervisor/team lead.
Your Hearing Network is part of the Demant Group. Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion (approx. 2.1 billion USD). Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.