Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change! The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Seeking a Coder PRN WORK FROM HOME for our practice who provides specialized expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
As a Coder PRN WORK FROM HOME, you will review and code clinical notes and operative reports for minimum of one specialty. You will provide feedback and documentation advice to the physician, practice management, and other coders. The Coder will work with denials team to resolve coding related denials. The Coder serves as a key promoter of Central Coding and is responsible for setting the tone of Coding Physician Service Center as a service organization, continuously seeking to understand, meet, and exceed customer expectations and needs.
In this role you will:
• Review and code clinical notes and operative reports for assigned specialties.
• Coordinate and reconcile multiple schedules to ensure complete charge capture.
• Charge entry of codes into billing system in a timely manner.
• Work with A/R team on follow up and resolution of coding related denials and rejections, including recommendation of n