|Employer:||Healthcare Administrative Services (AAKC)
|Specialties:||Anesthesia, Pain Management
|Location:||,Overland Park 66210, KS, US
Healthcare Administrative Services seeks a full-time Certified Coding Specialist to join our team. The medical coder will review patients’ medical records; assign appropriate procedure and diagnosis codes according to regulatory guidelines; attend required meetings and participate in committees as requested.
This position is located on site in our Overland Park, KS corporate office. However, due to COVID safety precautions, we are currently allowing a hybrid in-office/remote work arrangement, to be established upon hiring.
Qualified candidates will have:
Healthcare Administrative Services (HAS)
- Knowledge of medical billing office procedures.
- Proficiency in ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Current coding certificate from AAPC, AHIMA, etc. (such as CPC, CANPC, CCS-P, CPC-A, etc.)
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with physicians and billing office staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patients’ protected health and other sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Exceptional skill in English grammar and spelling.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer 3 years’ experience in medical office setting, preferably in anesthesia or pain management.
is a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City (AAKC)
, a privately held medical group which employs physicians, mid-level providers and clinical staff. HAS employees provide all the management, administrative and billing support to AAKC.
HAS employees enjoy an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k with match.
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer