|Employer:||NSN Revenue Resources
|Required Certifications:||RHIA,COC,CASCC,CPC,or RHIT
|Preferred Certifications:||RHIA,COC,CPC,or RHIT,CASCC
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||Remote Tampa 33614, FL, US
Remote Position - NSN is the best, because we employ the best. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in this innovative, fast paced environment, look no further. NSN is looking to hire a Coding Specialist to assist with the organization’s growing needs. The Coding Specialist role will support the Director of Revenue Cycle Integrity in implementing creative and innovative coding solutions for complex cases through completing client audits and managing coding queries.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization: Management, Client Sites and Staff.
• Maintain working knowledge of payer guidelines and assist with resolving coding related denials.
• Solve any coding discrepancies identified.
• Plan and deploy external and internal client coding audits.
• Develop and implement coding education to entire organization.
• Ensure coding and related special projects are completed timely and accurately.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Communication of relevant coding related changes/information to client sites and staff.
• Other duties as assigned