|Employer:||Accountable Revenue Cycle Solutions LLC
|Type:||FULL TIME, PART TIME, CONTRACTOR
|Skills:||Coding endovascular interventional procedures,vascular surgery
|Specialties:||vascular surgery, interventional cardiology, interventional radiology
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||501 W. Schrock Rd., 405 westerville 43081, OH, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
We pay attention to details.
We use technology to be more efficient.
We take pride in our results.
We care about the people we serve. And we care about the people they serve.
Accountable Revenue Cycle Solutions is seeking high performing certified cardiovascular medical coders to join our growing team. If you share our passion for professional excellence, and our commitment to being the most effective billing partner a medical practice can choose, this is the job for you!
This position is eligible to work from our Central Ohio office or from home.
Detailed Responsibilities for the Position
- Review medical records and assign all CPT/HCPCS/Modifier/ICD-10-CM codes, as appropriate for physician’s NP's and PA's.
- Identify any required improvements to provider documentation and deliver feedback to improve coding accuracy and quality.
- Enter charges into practice management software.
- Assist physicians with education and documentation.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with CCI edits, payer edits and payer policies including Medicare NCD and LCD's.
- Meet required productivity standards and maintain 95% accuracy in quality assurance reviews.
- Adhere to all company compliance policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Perform additional duties as necessary to meet our client obligations.
We hire contract, part-time and full-time team members. We offer the following benefits to full-time team members:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing education