|Employer:||Delaware Center for Maternal and Fetal Medicine
|Skills:||Physician outpatient and inpatient coding
|Specialties:||OBGYN, Maternal Fetal Medicine
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:|| Newark 19713, DE, US
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND
- Query sonographers and/or the manager when code assignments are not
straightforward or documentation in the record is inadequate, ambiguous,
or unclear for coding purposes.
- Review the records to identify secondary complications and
- Demonstrated knowledge of human anatomy, physiology,
medical terminology and surgical terminology.
- Knowledge of coding compliance policies, official coding guidelines,
regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures affecting the
Competitive salary and benefit package, 401k
- Code a minimum of 80 claims per day.
- Demonstrates effective use
of medical terminology.
- Utilizes effective time management skills to set priorities and multi
- Demonstrates effective communication and
interpersonal skills for appropriately handling stressful or difficult