|Employer:||UT Health East Texas
UT Health East Texas
Our UT Health Tyler hospital is seeking an experienced Clinic Manager. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills in one of our clinics.
- Manages, coordinates, and directs all aspects of medical offices for the medical clinic including all business office operations i.t., patient scheduling, records, billing, communications, personnel administration, material control, including OSHA, CLIA and other regulatory criteria, and all other related activities to meet practice objectives.
- Develops, implements and maintains programs and systems to ensure practice provides high quality service cost effectively without sacrificing patient care.
- Maintains effective communication within all UT Health East Texas Physicians and Administration departments as needed.
- Provides direction and leadership to the clinic staff by coordinating all related activities through excellent, timely and efficient organizational skills to provide support to all areas of the clinic and UT Health East Texas Physicians administration and departments as required.
- Coordinates the functions of clerical and telephone support, purchasing, vendor selection, inventory control, accounting, maintenance, security, postal regulations, office layout and leasing liaison through the use of good management skills and to enhance the efficiency and quality of all UT Health departments.
- Provides leadership to the office staff by communicating, training, coaching, and counseling to each employee as needed based on performance evaluations and job descriptions. Exemplify proper work ethics and examples for employees to follow to assist them in achieving the same high standard of performance and quality of work to provide the highest standard of medical care to patients as mandated by UT Health.
- Collaborates with the Administrator in various activities by planning and coordinating activities to maintain the highest level of quality care to UT Health customers.
- Performs related job duties, accountabilities, and responsibilities as required or directed.
- Provides good customer service by utilizing good communication skills and technical knowledge to ensure UT Health and departmental objectives are maintained.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of progressive experience in a medical office (previous primary care physician office experience preferred) with at least 3-4 years as medical clinic manager.
- Strong background in ICD9 and CPT coding and all insurance plan types (HMO, PPO, Managed Care, Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances).
To learn more and to apply, please visit:
Why UT Health - East Texas?
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive experience for our patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone’s life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. Tyler, Texas is a small town with a huge heart where you will have the privilege of caring for your neighbors. Everybody is somebody here.
Representing the very best in healthcare, UT Health East Texas is comprised of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics across east Texas. With nearly 7,500 employees and over 1,000 licensed in-patient beds, UT Health East Texas provides healthcare services to thousands of patients annually through our hospitals, clinics, Level 1 trauma facility, air emergency fleet and EMS service in a metropolitan service area of a quarter-million people.
UT Health East Texas is an equal opportunity employer.