|Employer:||Midwest Orthopaedic Center
|Skills:||Coding surgical services,clinic visits,PT and OT,Denial Management
|Specialties:||Orthopaedic, Spine, interventional Pain Management, Rehabilitation
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||6000 N Allen Road Peoria 61614, IL, US
This position performs
a variety of office support functions necessary to ensure the efficient,
accurate and courteous operation of the medical practice billing operations.
Accurately functions in the overall operational aspects of the billing
including but not limited to; generate and code provider services for office,
rehabilitation and surgical services, review codes for surgery prior auth to
ensure the requested codes match to procedures requested. Assist in working
coding denials, participate in educational activities to improve coding and
- Certified Coder, CPC preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of physical/occupational therapy and/or
surgery coding experience, preferred
- Prior experience with EMR System and electronic claim
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, must be able to stay on task, detail
oriented and a self-starter.
- This position is on-site and would require work to be
done at our office location.