|Required Certifications:||CPC-H,RHIT,CCA,CPC,CCS-P,or RHIA,CCS
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||2211 Lomas Blvd. NE Albuquerque 87106, NM, US
Discover a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Inspired by our identity as a teaching hospital, we’re highly motivated professionals who are always looking to learn and grow. Find the collaboration, support and autonomy you need to excel, and join our team in providing care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
This position is responsible for coding ICD diagnosis and CPT facility and professional fee codes. Assignments include outpatient clinic visits, diagnostic procedures, evaluation and management (E&M), and emergency room encounters for the purpose of reimbursement, research and compliance with federal regulation according to diagnosis, operation, and procedure using ICD and CPT classification systems.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, Associate’s degree is preferred
- 1 year directly related experience
- Must have one of the following:
- Certified Coding Associate Certificate (CCA)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Certified Professional Coder - Hospital (CPC-H)
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Coding Specialist-Physician Based (CCS-P)
We offer a generous compensation package, including medical & dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation & sick leave, and tuition reimbursement.
Albuquerque is a culturally diverse and welcoming city with over 320 days of sunshine a year, where you will find a variety of artistic and cultural events, including the annual International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta; and seasonal recreational activities in nearby Sandia Mountains. Within a short drive you can experience historical Santa Fe and Taos.