|Employer:||Texas Health Resources
|Type:||PER DIEM, FULL TIME
|Location:||,Dallas 75243, TX, US
Texas Health Physicians Group seeks to hire a Coder Lead to work Full-time in the Orthopedic Surgery Department at (Texas Health Physicians Group).
The address is (9250 Amberton Pkwy North Point Building II Dallas, TX 75243)
Salary range is Min. $25.49/hr to Max. $40.35/hr – based on relevant experience
Full-time 40 hours weekly, 8:00am -4:30 pm Monday-FridayPI111418088
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• High School Diploma or Equivalent is required and
• Bachelor's Degree in a related filed is preferred.
• 5 years coding experience is required and
• Completion of college level courses in medical terminology, anatomy and physiology or similar is required.
CPC - Certified Professional Coder is required upon hire or
CCS-P - Certified Coding Specialist - Physician-based is required upon hire and
Other - specialty certification such as CGSC, COSC, CCC, etc. is required upon hire
*** 2 years' experience with coding for Orthopedic Surgery is preferred. ***
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Highlights
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
- A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
- A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
- A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
You belong here, we invite you to join our award winning team. Apply online today!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/brd6n56c9bnqjc2d