|Location:|| St. Louis 63134, MO, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
General hours are 8am-4:30pm but needs to be available to accommodate physician schedules for presentations and physician calls to discuss audit results.
Do you have experience with pro-fee coding and auditing? Join our Compliance team supporting coding audits and education for our providers and medical staff. Apply to learn more!
Develop and oversee activities designed to promote regulatory compliance and continual survey readiness.
- Stay informed of regulatory/standards changes and interpret applicability of changes across patient care, ancillary and general departments.
- Ensure readiness at all organizational levels for regulatory changes and apply innovative methods for implementation.
- Guide action plan development, performance monitoring and reporting when deficiencies are identified.
- Collaborate on identifying best practices and streamline survey preparation.
- Serve as primary regulatory compliance support for both complex and routine operations and administrative issues.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 5 years of coding AND auditing experience strongly preferred.
- Pro-fee experience strongly preferred.
- 3 years of education experience preferred.
- CPC and CPMA preferred
- Must be comfortable utilizing Google applications, Excel and PowerPoint