|Employer:||RT Welter and Associates
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:||6870 W 52nd Ave, #102 Arvada 80002, CO, US
Excellent opportunity for an experienced coding and compliance manager! RT Welter and Associates is a highly reputable and successful healthcare consulting firm based in Denver with a vast client base. While we offer a variety of healthcare services, our company was originally founded as a coding company 25 years ago!
The coding manager will work directly with clients, will deliver coding education/training to providers (about 60% of job duties), deliver various training and presentations to healthcare organizations, and coordinate and oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met. The coding manager will also supervise a team of coders (on-site and remote) to ensure quality and accuracy of provider audits (E/M mostly with some surgical audits) and outsourced coding for clients. Our firm is moving into the areas of Risk (RAF/HCC), therefore a candidate with this experience will be highly desirable
- Active AHIMA or AAPC Credentials (CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CRC)
- 5+ years of coding management experience overseeing a team of coders
- 3+ years of E/M coding/auditing/documentation experience
- 3+ years of surgical coding experience
- 3+ years of provider documentation and coding education/training experience including the ability to navigate difficult situations
- Ability to develop coding staff to maximize efficiency and bandwidth of services
- Serve as subject matter expert and maintain current working knowledge of Coding Guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Consider a move to beautiful Colorado! The coding manager must live in Colorado but will have the ability to work remotely. Relocation assistance will be considered. Some travel, including out of state, is required. Salary commensurate with experience. Quarterly bonus program. Excellent benefits offered including employer paid health insurance and 401k.