|Location:||8 Oak Park Drive,Bedford 01730, MA, US
Maintain all products used by LogixHealth staff, current and future clients and maintain the data which supports the functions and rules of our products as well as the researching and/or gathering of this data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and/or gather the data which supports the functions and rules of our products
- Maintain and update all supporting functions of the products
- Research need for data changes based on client requirements, billing regulations, industry changes and other criteria
- Convert raw data into specific formats for implementation
- Comply with periodic updates (annual, quarterly, etc.) based on client requirements and/or industry standards
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
- Technical background and experience with web-based solutions
- Medical Coding background and experience with CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10 and billing requirements
- Hospital background and experience with client services functions
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Understanding of how all data and supporting information affects the end-user experience for each product
- Ability to recognize how each product uses the supporting data and when data updates should be scheduled effectively
- Analytical and detail orientated thought process
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms