|Type:||FULL TIME, OTHER
|Required Certifications:||or RHIT,CPC,or CCS-P RHIA,CCS
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:|| Durham 27710, NC, US
Health has excellent opportunities for on-site Compliance Auditors who
will conduct health-system wide compliance audits to
ensure data integrity, compliance with federal and state regulations pertaining
to but not limited to federal healthcare program requirements, coding and
documentation and billing. We have the following opportunities
- HomeCare and Hospice
- Revenue Cycle
- NC Medicaid/Medicare
- Clinical Research
- Coding and Billing
addition to a bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting,
healthcare administration or other related degree
certification in medical coding and/or risk adjustment (i.e., CPC, CCS, or
CCS-P RHIA, RHIT) is required. Also
required for consideration:
- Four years’ experience related to legal, regulatory compliance, patient advocacy, supervisory role in patient financial services or HIM services, or other relevant experience.
- Ability to be flexible, multitask, and switch priorities as well as work comfortably in a deadline driven/productivity environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan, and implement services as well as handle multiple projects/problems simultaneously.
- In-depth knowledge of federal regulations around clinical trials.
- EPIC, 3M, and Microsoft Office experience preferred.
A great place to live and work.
In addition to
great salary and benefits package, U.S.
News & World Report named Raleigh/Durham the #2 Place to Live. Here you will find friendly, diverse, and
educated people who enjoy dining out in local restaurants and gathering over
craft beers. The family-friendly
Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill) also has an abundance of beautiful
green spaces and a growing art and music scene.
Apply online today.