|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||30th Street San Francisco 94131, CA, US
On Lok Lifeways
We are a non-profit committed to our participants. On Lok Lifeways PACE long term senior care is provided by On Lok Senior Health Services, a 501(c)(3) non-profit
Dedicated to The Care of Elders:
On Lok, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization founded in the early 1970s by a group of citizens concerned about the plight of elders and the lack of long term options in the community. On Lok, Inc. serves as the administrative arm of a group of five affiliated non-profit organizations. Its functions include research and development, human resources, fundraising and management information systems.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career!
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, the Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Specialist 2 helps to ensure On Lok Senior Health Services remains compliant with the regulatory, licensing, and contractual requirements set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), and the California Department of Public Health (DPH). The Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Specialist 2 performs regulatory compliance activities and implements monitoring initiatives related to Program of All- Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration, business administration, or related field from an accredited college.
- Four to six years of related experience in regulatory or compliance area with a health care organization or a health care provider preferred.
- Excellent judgment with high integrity, flexibility, initiative, and willingness to participate in various regulatory activities and monitoring efforts.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, verbal, and writing skills.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well both independently and cross-departmentally in a matrix environment.
- Knowledge of pertinent regulatory requirements and/or guidelines from CMS, DHCS, and DPH.
- Ability to read, analyze, and provide sound interpretation of rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ability to write clear, concise reports, summaries, business correspondence, and policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively present and represent On Lok's interest externally with auditors.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquiries from On Lok employees, regulatory agencies, and others, as necessary.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Professional.