|Employer:||Trinity Health System
|Type:||FULL TIME, OTHER
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||4000 Johnson Road Steubenville 43952, OH, US
Works collaboratively with physicians, staff and other health care professionals, at all three acute care facilities to review, address and prevent denials technical, medical necessity, and others. Collaborates with all revenue cycle team members on daily case issues as well as developing system-wide quality improvement/performance improvement initiatives. Identify denials trends and develop appropriate plans to reduce
- BS/BA in Health Related Field or LPN.
Training and Experience
- Experience with hospital billing and collections processes, with leadership demonstrated in appealing and reducing denials
- Strong leadership ability, independent thinking and decision-making ability in appealing and reducing denials
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong analytical skills necessary to collect, analyze and interpret denials data, resolve complex problems
- Preferred: Medical record audit and program development experience and public speaking, working knowledge of Interqual/Milliman admission criteria
Health and Background Requirements
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of:
- Must be physically able to perform all job duties as assigned.