|Employer:||Think Big Health Care Solutions
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||12300 South Shore Blvd. Wellington 33414, FL, US
Growing dermatology practice looking for knowledgable biller. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years of medical billing experience. Experience on EZDERM or Modernizing Medicine a plus. Bilingual preferred.
Must be skilled in all of the following:
- Post insurance and patient’s payments.
- Reviews claim prior to submitting to the insurance carriers
- Obtain patient payments
- Reviews information necessary for insurance claims such as patient, insurance ID, diagnosis and treatment codes and modifiers, and provider information. Insures claim information is complete and accurate
- Submits insurance claims
- Answer patient questions on patient responsible portions, copays, deductibles, write-off’s, etc.
- Prepares patient statements for charges not covered by insurance.
- Prepares and submits secondary claims upon processing by primary insurer as needed
- Understands managed care authorizations and limits to coverage
- At times verify patient benefits eligibility and coverage.
- Follows standard billing procedures
- CPT and ICD-10 coding rules and guidelines
- Claim denials
- Deductible/Co-insurance determination
- Familiarity with the claim processes of commercial payers