Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multi-specialty clinic with 25+ locations and is comprised of more than 500 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 40 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
To ensure the accurate coding of diagnosis which fall into the HCC model as required by CMS for Medicare Advantage plans. To ensure documentation of diagnosis meets the requirements set forth by CMS and the Official ICD-10-CM Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
· Coding Program Certificate, or 2 years of equivalent experience.
· ICD-10-CM Coding knowledge. Proof of 10+ hours ICD-10-CM training or AAPC ICD-10-CM Assessment certificate.
· CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist-Physician) or CPC (Certified Professional Coder) or CPC-A or CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)
· Analytical. High attention to detail. Efficient. Flexibility. High work ethic. Team building. Knowledge of Medicare Advantage or other HCC entity program coding requirements.
· The ability to speak write and understand English. Demonstrated excellent problem solving, written and verbal skills. Able to work with people of various educational, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
· HEDIS experience preferred
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don’t choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status.