HOME-BASED CODING MANAGER – HOSPITAL DIVISION
Surgery Partners is an industry leader in managing, developing and
acquiring single & multi-specialty ambulatory surgical centers and
hospitals. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients,
physicians & employees through efficient and compassionate healthcare. We seek dedicated, hard-working employees who
take a lead in maximizing their strengths to support our business objectives.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to head up and
take responsibility for the coordination and management of the daily operations
of the Hospital Coding Division. The Coding Manager - Hospital Division will be
expected to possess extensive hospital coding management experience.
• Oversees, manages and coordinates the daily operations of the
Coding Services Department – Hospital Division.
• Recommends, designs and implements best practices to improve
overall efficiency of the coding unit.
• Assists in the development and revision of coding policies and
• Prepares administrative reports as requested.
• Assists in the monitoring of the compliance program for coding.
• Collaborates with other internal Surgery Partners departments to
develop and maintain streamlined workflow processes for the Coding Services
• Assists Director in planning, developing and controlling budgets,
including personnel, capital equipment and operations of the Coding Services
• Assists in the development of short and long range goals and
objectives for the department.
• Participate in company meetings and contributes expertise to
improve the overall success of the organization.
Experience and Education Requirements:
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management
or related health field preferred
• Certification: RHIT, RHIA, CPC, or CCS is required.
• Three years of coding supervision is required.
• Minimum of 5 years pertinent coding experience required.
• Extensive knowledge of coding principles and guidelines for
ICD-10-CM/PCS and CPT/HCPCS coding.
• Extensive knowledge of hospital/technical and professional
services reimbursement systems and EHRs.
• Extensive knowledge of federal, state and payer specific
regulations and policies pertaining to documentation, coding and billing for
professional and technical services.
• Strong managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written / oral communication and analytical skills.
For confidential consideration, please e-mail resume to:
Director of Executive Recruitment, National Group