For more than 20 years, Revint Solutions has been helping healthcare providers recover revenue and bolster their bottom lines. Revint Solutions’ recovery methodology and technology platforms work to optimize the revenue cycle. With the use of intelligent proprietary analytics, our recovery teams are truly the best and most experienced at finding and recovering lost or unidentified revenue. We take a holistic approach to revenue recovery and look at not only contract compliance, but charge and revenue integrity, as well as regulatory compliance such as Transfer DRG and DRG validation. Today, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems nationwide and are proud of numerous awards and recognitions, including being consistently named one of the Best Places to Work both locally and nationally.
Revint Solutions is currently seeking a Hospital Coding Auditor with a background in hospital coding, billing, and reimbursement guidelines. The Auditor must have a comprehensive understanding of medical terminology, coding, contractual agreements, and various payment methodologies. This position requires good time management skills and the ability to work independently.
• CPC, CPC-H (COC), CPMA, CIC, CCS, RHIA, RHIT and/or CCS-P certification
• 1-3 years of hospital coding and/or auditing experience
• Prior medical work-related coding experience, completed coding instruction, or coding training preferred
• Maintain current level of understanding of all ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
• Knowledge of Hospital Reimbursement guidelines a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Prior experience with 835/837’s preferred
• Knowledge of working in multiple EMR systems; Epic experience a plus
• Ability to work in a flexible environment, adapting to changing priorities
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team setting
• Must be able to organize workflow, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
The culture at Revint Solutions embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Revint solution provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Revint Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer