|Type:||FULL TIME, OTHER
|Required Certifications:||AHIMA or AAPC credential
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||100 Executive Center Drive, Ste 101 Remote 29210, SC, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
Immediate Hiring for IP & OP Coders! $3,000 bonus if you start before July 1, 2021! Full-time coding positions are now available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions. www.LexiCode.com.
Immediate Hiring for the Following-
FT Inpatient Coding
FT Outpatient Surgery
FT Physician Professional Fee Surgical with E&M Coding
FT Professional Fee E&M Clinic Coding
FT Professional Fee Clinic/Hospitalist
FT Radiation Oncology Coder
FT Professional Fee Radiology Interpretations
FT Professional Fee Cardiology
FT Edits-Facility/Professional Fee
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Work remotely from the your home office providing coding services to our clients;
- Review medical records and assign pertinent diagnosis and procedure codes based on the patient’s medical record;
- Abstract appropriate information from the medical record based on the guidelines provided by the client;
- Meet coding productivity and accuracy expectations.
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Generous productivity incentive plan
- Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education
- Comprehensive health and wellness plans
Apply online at www.lexicode.jobs today!