|Employer:||YES HIM Consulting, Inc.
|Required Certifications:||RHIA/RHIT/CCS (at least one HIM/Coding credential required)
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:|| Largo 33773, FL, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
inpatient records with appropriate ICD-10-CM diagnosis and ICD-10-PCS procedure
codes while maintaining compliance with official coding guidelines and client
- Analyze, evaluate and review
client medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment.
- Prepare daily coding logs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in
coding including ICD-10 while maintaining a 95% accuracy.
- Follow and adhere to AHIMA’s
Standards of Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines,
and all client specific policies.
- Maintain productivity based on
national standards and/or client specific standards
- Other duties as assigned based on
company needs and client projects.
- RHIA/RHIT/CCS credential(s) (at least one HIM/Coding credential required)
- Minimum of five years of
hospital-based, inpatient coding experience
Hourly - Full Time / Part Time
Full Time: Sunday – Thursday or
Tuesday – Saturday
Part Time: minimum 20 hours per week
be given to applicants seeking full time employment