|Employer:||YAI Premier HealthCare
|Skills:||Training,coding,and chart review in multiple specialties and/or for an outpatient multispecialty medical facility or multispecialty physician and allied health practice.
|Required Certifications:||CPC or CCS-P
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:||New York, NY
Premier HealthCare (PHC) is a non-profit system of ambulatory healthcare centers in New York City. We have been recognized as a national model by the US Surgeon General and the National Council on Disabilities for the services we provide to people with developmental disabilities.
PHC is unique in its quality of medical, dental, mental health, rehabilitation and specialty care programs. With medical professionals and physicians affiliated with major hospitals in the New York metropolitan area, PHC has practices conveniently located in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. The Agency is well known for its collaborative work environments and on going opportunities for professional development.
Premier HealthCare is accepting applications for the position of Full Time Certified Professional Coder for a multispecialty physician and allied health practice
Premier HealthCare provides an excellent employer-paid benefits package and a positive and professional work environment.
* Train specialty chiefs in relevant coding principles for their fields.
* Audit and provide support at the provider level in multiple sites.
* Keep the organization up-to-date with emerging coding changes.
* Develop quality initiatives using an array of available reporting tools.
* Analyze the impact of coding changes on revenue.
* CPC or CCS-P required
* High School degree or equivalent required; College preferred.
* Minimum 4 years experience: coding, chart review, and clinician interaction required.
* Experience in training, coding, and chart review in multiple specialties and/or
for an outpatient multispecialty medical facility or multispecialty physician
and allied health practice.