|Employer:||ENT And Allergy Associates LLP
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
ENT and Allergy Associates, New York & New Jersey's premier ENT and Allergy medical practice, is seeking a self-motivated, people-friendly full time Accounts Receivable Insurance Collector for our Corporate office.
Seeking a skilled Follow Up/Medical Collector. If you have extensive knowledge and experience in the medical collections and follow up process, this is the perfect position for you.
- Follow-up on patient accounts to assure claims for patient charges submitted to insurance companies are paid in a timely fashion.
- Processing appeals
- Analyze and research denials
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 coding requirements
- Process Refunds
- Payment posting experience a plus
- Knowledge of NextGen a plus
- Previous experience in a medical industry is required
- Understanding of EOB's, & refunds
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Must have the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have the ability to multitask and take initiative
- Must have the ability to act in a professional manner and diffuse any negative situations
We offer a superior benefits package, including excellent medical and dental coverage.
Please Note: ENT and Allergy Associates is an E-Verify employer
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP is the largest and most comprehensive ear, nose, throat, allergy and audiology practice in the nation with 40 offices and over 150 physicians. Each ENT and Allergy Associates clinical location provides access to a full complement of services, including General Adult and Pediatric ENT, Voice and Swallowing, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma, Clinical Immunology, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid dispensing, Sleep and CT Services. ENTA has a clinical alliance with The Mount Sinai Hospital for the treatment of diseases of the head and neck and esophageal cancer and a partnership with the American Cancer Society to educate and treat patients with smoking disorders and cancer. The Practice has also expanded its clinical capabilities to include advanced Immunodeficiency trials.