We’re looking for a Medical Biller to join our growing team! We offer a fun, low stress environment with potential for growth. Monday through Friday hours with benefits and paid time off.
• Detail oriented and organized
• Prepare and generates clean claims for submission to all third-party payors, including Medicare and Medicaid. Submissions of claims to be are done via TriZetto, CMS-1500, fax, and online web portal.
• Post line-item payments to our EHR system
• Facilitate all rejections from electronic or paper claims. Obtain information from carriers or patients when services billed are denied. Appeal denials when necessary.
• Research and resolve all zero payment explanations or benefits and exercise all options to obtain claims payments: initiate adjustments as necessary.
• Prepare accounts receivable reports
• Expected to keep accounts receivables past 30 days to a minimum
• Update Fee Schedules
Qualifications Position Requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
• Demonstrated expertise and experience in area of billing, denials review, and accounts receivable processes required.
• Knowledge of CPT-4, ICD 10, HCPCS, Medicare/Medical Terminology required.
• Word, Excel, Data Entry and Web Browsing required.
• Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
• Ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
• Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Smoking is not allowed at workplace or work site.