|Employer:||Middleton Family Medicine
|Type:||PER DIEM, FULL TIME
|Specialties:||Family Medicine, Dermatology, Endocrinology
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||,Middleton 01949, MA, US
We are looking for an experienced Biller that has an excellent knowledge billing a busy Family Medicine practice, with specialties including Dermatology, Endocrinology, and some Behavioral Health. This is a full-time position. Ability to work remote for the right candidate!
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a medical billing office
- High School graduate or equivalent with formal billing training preferred. CPC preferred.
- A high level of insurance knowledge with the resources to correct work denials via the online, telephone, fax or mail
- Previous customer service experience with customer accounts and billing related issues
- Previous experience with medical insurance reimbursement process, ICD10 and CPT coding
- Ability to calmly and competently explain complex medical billing issues to patients and insurance companies
- Proactively identify and address basic billing problems to facilitate maximum reimbursement
- HUGE Plus if has knowledge of Athena!