|Employer:||Central Florida UroGynecology
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||101 eyster blvd Rockledge 32955, FL, US
|Join a cohesive, hard
working and fun team. Central Florida UroGynecology has been a beacon for women
with intimate problems for more than 10 years.
We are looking for a
trustworthy, hard working, team supporting, fun and happy collegue.
The position is preferred in office, but some could be performed premotely.
The medical billing and coding specialist will be responsible for collecting
accounts receivables on patient accounts, contracted insurances and secondary
Responsibilities include routine follow-up on accounts, working the
Rejection Report for contracted insurances, analyzing aged trial balance
reports and miscellaneous accounts receivable reports.
1. Collects outstanding accounts receivables on patient
accounts from patient, commercial, non-government, contracted insurances or
government payors via phone call to the patient or insurance company or by
means of written appeal or reconsideration.
2. Pursues collection activities on assigned accounts from primary and
secondary payors until worked to resolution to include claims resubmission,
appeal or reconsideration.
3. Works account receivables reports (i.e. aged-trial-balance report), focusing
attention on accounts over 60 days.
4. Researches adjustments and pull all necessary backup to support adjustments.
5. Utilizes on-line insurance resources to obtain and maintain current
6. Develops and maintains a professional working rapport with internal and
external customers to include contacts with insurance company representatives.
7. Identifies trends in payment or non-payment of claims. Communicates findings
to leadership and co-workers as appropriate.
8. Understands surgical scheduling and will assist if needed.
401K and medical insurance offered
Salary commensurate experience $35,000- $48,000
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being
performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities
and duties required. To enhance the team spirit it is preferred to perform the
duties in office