|Employer:||Integrity Medical Billing
|Skills:||Billing,Follow Up,Claims Processing,VOB,and Appeals
|Specialties:||Substance Abuse and General Medical Billing
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||7100 Hayvenhurst Ave. #204 Van Nuys 91406, AA, US
The responsibilities of the Medical Billing, Coding and
Collections Representative will be filing claims, following up, resolving and collecting third party receivables and denials.
job functions include, but are not limited to:
and resolve outstanding denials and payment issues, including make daily calls
and research account issues.
billing clients with billing questions and insurance questions as necessary.
· Appropriately document all correspondence with clients and third party
· Work all types of denials received from insurance companies.
· File appeals, update status, complete all steps to resolve
denials, and complete associated paperwork.
· Monitor fax system to collect incoming payment info, medical records,
billing requests, etc.
· Handle assigned tasks and forward to appropriate areas as necessary.
· Review EOBs – issue appeals / submit corrected claims.
· Effectively navigate billing clients EMR system to pull notes, medical
records and other information to send as requested by outside parties.
consistently and professionally with billing clients to request medical records.