|Employer:||Urban Pain Institute
|Type:||FULL TIME, PART TIME
|Specialties:||Interventional Pain Management
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||4001 Laurel Street, Ste 202 Anchorage 99508, AK, US* Note: This listing is for a remote position
FT/PT MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST (in-house or remote) needed for interventional pain clinic in Anchorage.
In our modern paperless facility (using electronic medical records) a savvy, experienced, well-organized and self-motivated Medical Billing Specialist will be responsible for our medical billing, making sure that our claims get paid in a timely manner! Other duties also included, such as insurance verification and pre-authorizations, confirm patient appointments and answer phones and fill in at reception as needed.
1. Certified Professional Biller/Coder.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
4. Agility with electronic medical records.
5. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
6. Excellent time management and prioritization skills required.
7. Self-motivated to work independently and to learn new technologies.
8. A self-confident, professional, patient demeanor with every internal and customer interaction.