This is job opening is at our Elgin location only. No relocation. Local candidates preferred.
Regularly conducts client meetings to review accounts receivable performance, payer contracting, issues and trends, client's cash flow. Position monitors/audits financial, reimbursement and billing services. Responsible for analyzing the billing effectiveness and making recommendations to increase productivity. Utilizes knowledge of known medical billing process/procedures to maximize performance relative to client relationship and satisfaction. Discussions and recommendations are expected to take into consideration ezEMRx's operations, payer trends as they affect the client issues.
Ensures the appropriate preparation, analysis and presentation of all client deliverables (including A/R measurement statistics and payer trends, fee schedules, ad hoc financial reports) ensuring their relevancy, accuracy and overall quality. This may require interaction with operations management, billing teams and third party payers.
Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately.
- Conducting client conference calls and providing clarity to queries on billing/operations
- Monitor/audit financial, reimbursement and client accounts
- Must be very 'hands-on', assessing notes and coding visits, charge entry as required
- Credentialing and contracting with payers
- Working with multi location teams of coders, posters and AR staff required
- Deep knowledge of current ICD, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Knowledge and understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, ACA plans and commercial plans
- Candidate must possess a solid background in all aspects of physician revenue cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proven ability to work effectively with practice staff and senior management is required.
- Candidate must be a team player, detail oriented and should possess strong organizational and management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and hi stress environment
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills is required
- BS degree or equivalent experience in Practice Management or Medical Billing.
- Certification in physician coding preferred (CPC certification)
- 3+ years Healthcare Practice Management and Medical Billing experience
ezEMRx strongly believes in performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population. At ezEMRx, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions to bring innovations in healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry (private and public health) that’s vital to us all. ezEMRx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.