|Employer:||Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic, inc
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Preferred Experience:||11 to 100 years
|Location:||High Point, NC
Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic, is seeking full time Medical Billing Supervisor.
CCDC has been in business for 65 years as an independent physician office with 5 physicians and 2 physician assistants serving 3 locations - High Point, Lexington and Kernersville. While most of its business is medical dermatology, it does offer a small measure of cosmetic procedures. Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic has its own pathology lab.
• Certified Professional Coder – ICD10
• Associates and/or Bachelor degree in Healthcare or Business administration
• 5 -10 + Years Medical Billing - surgical and specialty
• 5 + Years Supervisory Experience leading 4-6 employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software in order to create/submit monthly financial reports, etc.
• Current knowledge of EMR
• Accustomed to Palmetto GBA Part B and all North Carolina Insurances-including NC Tracks
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions
The Billing Supervisor is a working manager who understands, performs and oversees coding, charge entry, payment posting, electronic claim filing, appeal processes, patient invoicing and collections, full revenue cycle with 95%+ of A/R maintained in 0-90 day category.
As a supervisor, this person contributes to the development of processes and procedures within and outside of the billing department, keeps management informed of issues and problems, provides insights, suggests solutions, serves as a leader/role model for all company employees, trains/evaluates billing staff members, delegates to staff members, priorities/organizes.
The Billing Supervisor will respond to other department and physician inquires in an effective and timely manner.
All supervisors should Strive for Excellence.
CCDC has a generous benefit package including Health insurances, long-term disability, 401K, PTO and paid holidays; Hourly Wage DOE up to $26.00/hour. Check us out on our Facebook Page and website: www.centralcarolinaderm.com