|Employer:||Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic, inc
|Type:||PER DIEM, FULL TIME
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Preferred Experience:||11 to 100 years
|Location:||404 Westwood Ave, Ste 107,High Point 27262, NC, US
Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic, is seeking full time Medical Billing Supervisor.
CCDC has been in business for 65 years as an independent physician office with 5 physicians and 2 physician assistants serving 3 locations - High Point, Lexington and Kernersville. While most of its business is medical dermatology, it does offer a small measure of cosmetic procedures. Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic has its own pathology lab.
• Certified Professional Coder – ICD10
• Associates and/or Bachelor degree in Healthcare or Business administration
• 5 -10 + Years Medical Billing - surgical and specialty
• 5 + Years Supervisory Experience leading 4-6 employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software in order to create/submit monthly financial reports, etc.
• Current knowledge of EMR
• Accustomed to Palmetto GBA Part B and all North Carolina Insurances-including NC Tracks
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions
The Billing Supervisor is a working manager who understands, performs and oversees coding, charge entry, payment posting, electronic claim filing, appeal processes, patient invoicing and collections, full revenue cycle with 95%+ of A/R maintained in 0-90 day category.
As a supervisor, this person contributes to the development of processes and procedures within and outside of the billing department, keeps management informed of issues and problems, provides insights, suggests solutions, serves as a leader/role model for all company employees, trains/evaluates billing staff members, delegates to staff members, priorities/organizes.
The Billing Supervisor will respond to other department and physician inquires in an effective and timely manner.
All supervisors should Strive for Excellence.
CCDC has a generous benefit package including Health insurances, long-term disability, 401K, PTO and paid holidays; Hourly Wage DOE up to $26.00/hour. Check us out on our Facebook Page and website: www.centralcarolinaderm.com