|Type:||PER DIEM, FULL TIME
|Skills:||Coding,Billing,Claim denials,Analytical,Detail oriented,Coding corrections
|Specialties:||Obstetrical and Gynecological
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Location:||3723 W. 12600 S., Ste. 350,Riverton 84065, UT, US
Duties include obtaining accurate reimbursement for our
providers' claims; reviewing, analyzing, and coding both diagnostic and
procedural information used in the billing of charges for physician services
appropriately; reviewing records to assure all vital information such as
patient identification, signatures, and dates are all present in the record;
evaluates the records for documentation consistency and adequacy to ensure that
the inlay diagnosis accurately reflects the care and treatment rendered; following
up with third parties regarding billing, coding, and documentation to ensure
compliance with regulatory guidelines; and maintaining comprehensive knowledge
and understanding of changing guidelines and regulations to insure the practice
is compliant. We offer a competitive
wage and fun work environment.
- Utilizes knowledge of medical codes and coding procedures
to assign and sequence appropriate CPT/ICD-10 codes, in compliance with
government and third party payer requirements.
- Ability to code E/M visits, surgeries, and deliveries
- Maintains current knowledge of coding conventions,
guidelines, updates, and regulations governing government and third party
billing to ensure that coding and documentation meets regulatory guidelines and
audit standards, and results in appropriate reimbursement.
- Finds missing charges by using available hospital system
- Work accounts in the claim scrubber queues
- Medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
- Review of health record documentation to ensure accurate
coding of services rendered
- Identifies appropriate escalation points and works with
management to resolve issues.
- Maintain current CPC and other credentialing and training
Applicants must have experience in OB/GYN coding.