|Employer:||Anesthesia Associates of Kansas City/Healthcare Administrative Services
|Job Location:||Partial Remote
|Location:|| Overland Park 66210, KS, US
Administrative Services (HAS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Anesthesia
Associates of Kansas City (AAKC), seeks a full-time Medical Coder
- Certified to join our team. The medical
coder will review patients’ medical records; assign appropriate procedure and
diagnosis codes according to regulatory guidelines; attend required meetings
and participate in committees as requested.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Knowledge of medical billing office
- Proficiency in ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS
- Current coding certificate from AAPC,
AHIMA, etc. (such as CPC, CANPC, CCS-P, CPC-A, etc.)
- Skill in establishing and maintaining
effective working relationships with physicians and billing office staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
of patients’ protected health and other sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and computer
- Exceptional skill in English grammar
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer 1-3 years’ experience in
medical office setting, preferably in anesthesia or pain management.
Located in Overland Park, KS, HAS
offers a friendly work environment with excellent benefits such as medical, dental,
vision, life and 401(k). HAS employees provide all the management, administrative
and billing support to AAKC. Due to COVID safety precautions, we are currently
allowing a hybrid in-office/remote work arrangement; specifics to be
established upon hiring.
AAKC/HAS is an Equal Opportunity