|Skills:||coding,billing and auditing
|Specialties:||Anesthesia, multi specialty and facility based
|Preferred Certifications:||CPC and CPMA
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||5 to 7 years
|Location:||11551 Forest Central Dr.,Dallas 75243, TX, US
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing outpatient surgical facility where you can have fun and be part of a successful team
At our company you are rewarded for your accomplishments and receive promotions based on your ability, not seniority. If this sounds like the career you’ve been searching for, apply today as a Certified Coder! In this role, you will work hand in hand with our office staff and medical professionals to ensure efficient and timely billing to our patients. The successful candidate must work well in a fast paced, high energy, environment and have strong organizational skills and with acute attention to detail.
About CES - Creative Empowering Solutions:
CES is a coding/billing company that bills for anesthesia services and multi-specialty.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and interprets health record documentation to identify pertinent diagnosis/procedures that require code assignment for inpatient, observation and outpatient ambulatory procedures/treatment room records
- Demonstrates appropriate utilization of coding software and coding reference material
- Outpatient facility coding/billing with a focus in anesthesia coding for multiple specialty groups
- Queries physicians to ensure appropriate documentation for accurate coding
- Abstracts pertinent information from patient medical records
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Education:
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or Certified Coding Specialist
- Four to seven years specialty coding experience
- Multi-specialty ENM codes/experience with J codes
- Ability to read and interpret multiple healthcare providers’ documentation relevant to coding
- Computer (keyboarding/knowledge of Windows apps). Effective oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in automated encoding system
Must be able to pass Background and Drug Test.