|Employer:||Gastroenterology of the Rockies
|Type:||PER DIEM, PART TIME
|Location:||382 S Arthur Ave.,Louisville 80027, CO, US
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT...
- Has a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Is a Certified Professional Coder
- Has the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff, management, and providers
- Has the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and is familiar with HIPAA regulations
- Has working knowledge of medical coding, ICD-10 (gastroenterology preferred)
- Has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Is detail oriented and able to accurately proof work
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Has experience using an EMR system (Intergy and/or Provation preferred)
PERKS OF THE POSITION (For Non-Contracted Employees):
- No weekend or evening shifts!
- All major holidays off
- Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan and 401K
TASKS YOU WILL BE PERFORMING...
- Analyze medical records and abstract clinical data by assigning codes from patient records in accordance with coding classification systems
- Review patient encounters for accurate code assignment of all relevant diagnosis and procedures
- Enter appropriate codes into our medical records and billing
- Participate in team education activities and may collect and prepare data for specialized studies
- Serve as a resource concerning clinical coding practices, policies, and procedures
**This position can either be a W-2 employee, if living in Colorado, or a Contract 1099 worker**
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
- Gastroenterology of the Rockies is a rapidly growing Gastroenterology practice in Boulder County and the greater Denver Metro area with nine office locations and five ASC's
- Multi-specialty practice, including; advanced therapeutic endoscopy, genetics clinic, and a transplant trained hepatologist
- 5280 Top Doc awards
Please visit us at: www.gastrorockies.com to learn more.
Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen Required
Gastroenterology of the Rockies is an Equal Opportunity Employer