|Employer:||Healthcare Resolution Services, Inc.
|Type:||CONTRACTOR, PER DIEM, FULL TIME
|Skills:||Outpatient Coding,Ambulatory Procedure Visit Coding,Inpatient Coding
|Required Experience:||1 to 2 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:||8825 Stanford Blvd, Ste. 145,Columbia 21045, MD, US
Healthcare Resolution Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for several full-time Medical Coders opportunities in California and Idaho to support active military personnel within the Air Force, Navy and Army. Candidates will have a unique opportunity to gain valuable military coding experience.
A list of the different available opportunities are below. If you or someone you know might be a good fit, please submit your application along with your contact information.
- Outpatient Medical Coder
- Ambulatory Procedure Visit (APV) Medical Coder
- Inpatient Medical Coder
- 2 or more years of medical coding and/or auditing experience in two or more medical, surgical, and ancillary specialties
- Coding certification in good standing from each of the following:
- Professional Services Coding Certifications: Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT); Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA); Certified Professional Medical Coding Auditor (CPMA); Certified Professional Coder (CPC); Certified Outpatient Coder (COC); or Certified Coding Specialist – Physician (CCS-P).
- Institutional (Facility) Coding Certifications: Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS). Other institutional coding certifications will be considered by the AFMS MCPO
- Must be able to work onsite at the Military Treatment Facility
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Travis AFB, California
- Naval Health Clinic - Lemoore, CA
- Presidio of Monterey Army Clinic - Monterey, CA
- Mt. Home AFB, Idaho
Positions start August 19, 2019, please call (301) 497-1187 for immediate consideration or email resume/CV to:
JSmithson@hcrs-inc.com for immediate consideration.