|Type:||PART TIME, OTHER
|Preferred Certifications:||CPC or CCA
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Preferred Experience:||3 to 4 years
|Location:|| Paramus 07652, NJ, US
Lincoln Tech's Paramus, NJ campus is looking for a part-time Medical Coding & Billing Instructor to share their expertise with our students as instructors.
Lincoln Tech has transitioned experienced professionals with no teaching background into successful educators. We will provide you with ongoing training and the tools needed to conduct our curriculum.
Apply now for a rewarding career. Make a difference and change lives!
- Encourage and train students in Medical Coding & Billing
- Teach Lincoln Tech's established curricula
- Demonstrate coding and billing expertise in our fully equipped facility
- Instruct students about safety
- Evaluate student performance
- Maintain a focused and engaging learning environment
- Report to the Director of Education
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Certified (CPC or CCA preferred)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which will require some evenings
- Teaching experience is a plus
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support and Resources
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045.